|Great Guild Hall||Maarjamäe History centre**
||Theatre- and Music Museum|
|Concession*||6 €||8 €||3 €|
|Family ticket (2 adults and children)||16 €||
* On presenting the appropriate certificate: senior citizens, students, schoolchildren, ISIC, ITIC and IYTC card holders
** Valid for visiting all the buildings and exhibitions in Maarjamäe History centre (Maarjamäe Palace, Film Museum, Maarjamäe Horse Stables)
10% discount from adult ticket price will apply for groups with 10 or more persons.
A guided excursion with guide outside or the History Museum of the Maarjamäe Palace Park is
subject to a fee and we ask that guides please notify the museum regarding the
arrival of a group at the museum, via the e-mail address: email@example.com. The cost per participant is EUR 2, which must be
paid to the cashier at the gate building; there is no charge for the guide.
- Children up to 8 years inclusive
- A person with a disability, up to 16 years of age, and a companion
- A person with a profound disability, 16 years of age or older, and a companion.
- Employees of Estonian museums
- ICOM members
- Tallinn Card owners
- Journalists with press card
- Free visiting days
- Museum´s birthday, 19 February.
with a discounted ticket, which also ensures admission to all other museum buildings.
- International Museum Day, 18 may. NB! Entrance to the exhibition "Glass Masters" costs 8 euros.